- We do NOT collect information on consumers who browse our web pages. Any browser cookies are set only for anonymous website statistics information.
- We will not retain your contact information or send out any unsolicited emails. The only emails you will receive from us are in response to purchase transactions, support requests, or if you requested (opt-in) to be on one of our mailing lists.
- If at anytime you wish to stop receiving emails from us, please inform us by sending an email via our contact form or our email address at the bottom of this policy.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies or allow 3rd party advertising on our site.
- We will never provide your contact information to any 3rd parties and will not allow 3rd parties to contact you, unless you specifically request such contact.
- All eCommerce transaction are handled by secure third-party payment providers (e.g. Google or PayPal) via their secure websites. We NEVER receive or retain your credit card information, therefore your credit-card information cannot be compromised on our servers.
We can be reached via our contact form or via e-mail: info ‘at’ pickl-it ‘dot’ com
Did you know...
The term pickle is derived from the Dutch word pekel, meaning brine.
—The term pickle
I give up on the Harsch Crock. I made more mold than food, and couldn’t get it sanitized. Besides, I’m tired of lifting it. Your Pickl-It is like a dream come true. Here’s an order for more…
—Mary P. - Oregon