We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
“Cabbage” is anglicized from the Old French word, “caboche”, which means “head”. It’s name in other languages include: “Kopi” in Hindi, “Kaal” in Norwegian, “Kohl” is Swedish, “Kale” in Scottish, and “Col” in Spanish – popular in all cultures as eaten fresh and pickled (lacto-fermented!)
—A Cabbage By Any Other Name: Is Kale
I love Pickl-It, all my probiotics are made at home in my Pickl-It. My favorite is pickled carrots.
—Mark - Bozeman, MT