We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at [email protected] or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
Cultured and fermented foods are still eaten around the world – sauerkraut and kefir in Europe; and Kimchi throughout Asia.
—Modern Cultured Food
Thank you to my mentor, KathleenMills, the brain behind Pickl-It. Kathleen steered me to the science behind it all and the means to provide the correct conditions. Thank you, Kathleen, for all your wisdom and patience.
—Lisa Herndon of Lisa's Counter Culture