We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at [email protected] or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
Sourdough bread requires the help of a yeast, Saccharomyces exiguus, along with lactobacilli, to provide its characteristic texture and flavor.
—Microbes Give Food Great Flavor!
I give up on the Harsch Crock. I made more mold than food, and couldn’t get it sanitized. Besides, I’m tired of lifting it. Your Pickl-It is like a dream come true. Here’s an order for more…
—Mary P. - Oregon