We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
Fermented fruits – chutneys, for example – are more delicate, and should be eaten within three months of lacto-fermentation.
—Delicate Fermented Fruits
Your website is just incredible. Easy to follow and lots of info. Can’t wait to try out your Pickl-it jars. I’ve made many lactic acid pickles, always a struggle to keep air & the wrong beasties out.
—Mary C, Buena Vista, Colorado