We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
1772 – Cook supplied his ship, the Endeavor, with 100 pounds of sauerkraut – a good source of Vitamin C – for EACH sailor, avoiding the dreaded scurvy. – “Scurvy”, a book by Stephen R. Brown
—Sailing With Captain Cook
I looked at crocks there before I discovered Pickl-It. I couldn’t stomach the cost. I love the simplicity, durability and features of the Pickl-It. You really are brilliant!
—Andrew C., New Hampshire