We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
The “father” of probiotics was the Russian scientist, Elie Metchnikoff, 1907, who shared his discoveries in The Prolongation of Life, 1908.
—Father of Probiotics
My husband, former F-15 mechanic, is very impressed with your design. So impressed, that he may just get into fermenting and be willing to drink kefir. Yay! Thanks so much.
—Jen R., Ohio