We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
Pickling is a global culinary art. If you were to go on an international food-tasting tour, you’d find pickled foods just about everywhere. You might sample kosher cucumber pickles in New York City, chutneys in India, kimchi in Korea, miso pickles in Japan, salted duck eggs in China, pickled herring in Scandinavia, corned beef in Ireland, salsas in Mexico, pickled pigs feet in the southern United States, and much, much more.
—Science of Cooking, Pickles
We managed to let our Pickl-It pepper mash go for 1 year & 8 days but we were frothing at the mouth & had to dive in. The earth moooooved at first bite! The taste buds exploded into exuberant happy dances. Our senses reeled with gustatory joys. Now, it is pepper mash on EVERYTHING . Yuuuum!!!!!!!!!! TikiBlu has just SWOONED!!!
—TikiBlu H. - Washington