We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
A number of pickled radish products are produced in Korea. These include: kaktugi, tongchimi,chonggak-kimchi, seokbakji, yolmu kimchi dan moogi kach doo ki gactuki and mootsanji.
My soon-to-be 19-year-old son was about to get ready for bed, when he asked if he could have some dessert. I said “Yes”, and a few minutes later, he came out with a big bowl of kimchi, mixed veggies and kraut. I was so thrilled to see him wanting to eat something good instead of the icecream that “Dad” was eating! Maybe I didn’t start too late making healthy fermented foods for him!!!