We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at [email protected] or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
The Ancient Greeks were well-acquainted with “salinae” – salt – obtaining it from inland lakes, natural springs, brine pits or coastal areas where the sun dried it out of the sea-water. – Pliny
—Salt & Ancient Greeks
I make old-fashioned pickles, the same way my mother did. I’m even using her old crocks. A friend, who doesn’t even like to cook, like I do, showed me your Pickl-It. At first, I thought it was for only beginners, and had nothing to offer me. But she’d made pickled broccoli, green beans, and I guess even some pepper mash that you told her about. I tried some of it, and it had a nice, clean, fresh taste. Where can I order a Pickl-It for myself?