We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
Kefir includes many different microbes, including yeasts, lactobacilli, lactococci, and leuconostocs. Depending on geographical locations, the precise types of microbes will vary.
I’ve been talking lacto-fermentation to some of my avid gardening friends and have received rave reviews from those who have visitied your website. Without exception, the FAQ page and your personal story have been described as “amazing”. Your extensive research is extremely helpful and the recipes provided are superb. Just wanted to share with you the kudos you’re receiving from your new fans up here. Thanks for all your work and devotion!