We've constructed a tutorial, selecting articles from our FAQ area.
These are just a glimpse of the many helpful tips provided throughout Pickl-It to help you select the sizes you need, along with understanding the different parts.
If you can't find the information you're looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or phone us at (603) 722-0189 (USA, EST).
Helpful step-by-step links to get you started:
- Select your Pickl-It - Size and capacity comparisons
- Pickl-It Assembly - easy! Step-by-step instructions
- Filling Pickl-It with Food - Basic minimum & maximum guidelines
- Dunk'R Function - useful as a food "weight" and pressing out oxygen
- Create Brine - we recommend weighing, not measuring salt
- Airlocks - a few handy tips on filling
- Cover Your Pickl-It - block out UV light which neutralizes beneficial bacteria
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
A variety of brine pickled cucumber products are made around the world. Oi sobagi and oiji are made in Korea. In Egypt cucumbers are pickled by soaking in brine to produce torshi khiar.
I have several of your jars (1.5-3 liter) and I use them regularly. They make the best kraut ever! I just started 3 new batches, one straight up, one with ginger and garlic, one with garlic and dill. I really love your product!
—Mark E. Clark