The Pickl-It line is expanding!
Three New Sizes of Pickl-It Containers!
- 4-Liter – Second-largest Pickl-It, for large-batch lacto-fermentation of sauerkraut, pickling-cukes and popular beverages like water-kefir, coconut-kefir, ginger-beer and the ever-popular “more!” Also handy for brining brisket for saltpeter-free corned beef. May or may not fit most refrigerators. Decant to smaller Pickl-It like the 1-Liter for convenient refrigerated-storage.
- 5-Liter – Pictured in the photo, loaded with 3-5-inch pickling cukes, this is 1-liter larger than the 4-Liter, perfect for large families or creating favorite large-batches of reliable long-term storage foods such as kraut, pickling-cukes, and kimchi. Also great for brining meat! Will not fit most refrigerators. Decant to smaller Pickl-It like the 1-Liter for convenient refrigerated-storage.
Mini-Airlocks for Refrigerated Storage! (What is an airlock?)
- 50% smaller than our full-size airlock
- Two-part construction
- Included with all 3/4-Liter, 1-Liter, Condiment Duo, and Condiment Trio
- Ideal for refrigerator-storage of foods that require long-term “curing” and are active producers of carbon dioxide, such as kraut, pickled-cukes, kimchi, and pepper mashes
- Fits all Pickl-It lids
- Not intended for use on 3-Liter, 4-Liter, or 5-Liter larger for initial fermentation; may be used for secondary-fermentation on these sizes, or long-term storage
|by Kathleen in News | Permalink|
Did you know...
Records for kimchi can be traced back to the Age of the Three Dynasties (7th Century) – over 1400 years of being Korea’s most popular dish!
I regret to inform you that I am completely out of Pickl-It pickled cucumbers.
A liter and a half would normally last two days, but I rationed them, making them last longer. And now they are gone...
Your book MUST feature the absolute miracle that Pickl-It pickles are. I
attribute them to exceptional positive changes not gotten from
any other fermentation system.
Must go. Checking myself in to a sanitorium for pickle-withdrawal.
—Patrick J, Indiana