Frequently Asked Questions
While our Shopping Cart is under maintanance, we still offer orders via email or phone and can take payment via credit-card (phone), paypal, or personal check.
TO ORDER: Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information –
- Name, address, city, zip and phone number
- Names and quantity of the items you wish to purchase
- Any other special ordering or delivery instructions, including any special instructions
- Please tell us if the shipment will be delivered to a home or business
- If you want the Pickl-It sent to an address other than your own (e.g., a present for another person), please include the “Ship To” name, address, and phone number
We will create and send you an email-invoice.
If your payment preference is credit card, we can call you for payment when we are processing your email order. Or, if you would like additional assistance in ordering, give us a call at 603 722-0189. DO NOT SEND credit card information email.
PHONE & EMAIL PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PayPal – We’ll send you an invoice with a PayPal link.
- Personal Checks – USPS a personal check or money order to us at the address listed on the invoice we’ll email to you.
- Credit Cards – We accept all major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa and American Express. do not send credit card by email just give us a call at 603 722-0189!
Pickl-It Phone Number: Our phone is (603) 722-0189, available 24/7 for voice mail messages.
Although the best way to reach us is via email, you can use the Google voice widget below to the right for a free phone call. During this busy season, we’ll return phone calls as time permits.
Did you know...
The term pickle is derived from the Dutch word pekel, meaning brine.
—The term pickle
My soon-to-be 19-year-old son was about to get ready for bed, when he asked if he could have some dessert. I said “Yes”, and a few minutes later, he came out with a big bowl of kimchi, mixed veggies and kraut. I was so thrilled to see him wanting to eat something good instead of the icecream that “Dad” was eating! Maybe I didn’t start too late making healthy fermented foods for him!!!