Frequently Asked Questions
While our Shopping Cart is under maintanance, we still offer orders via email or phone and can take payment via credit-card (phone), paypal, or personal check.
TO ORDER: Please email your order to email@example.com and include the following information –
- Name, address, city, zip and phone number
- Names and quantity of the items you wish to purchase
- Any other special ordering or delivery instructions, including any special instructions
- Please tell us if the shipment will be delivered to a home or business
- If you want the Pickl-It sent to an address other than your own (e.g., a present for another person), please include the “Ship To” name, address, and phone number
We will create and send you an email-invoice.
If your payment preference is credit card, we can call you for payment when we are processing your email order. Or, if you would like additional assistance in ordering, give us a call at 603 722-0189. DO NOT SEND credit card information email.
PHONE & EMAIL PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PayPal – We’ll send you an invoice with a PayPal link.
- Personal Checks – USPS a personal check or money order to us at the address listed on the invoice we’ll email to you.
- Credit Cards – We accept all major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa and American Express. do not send credit card by email just give us a call at 603 722-0189!
Pickl-It Phone Number: Our phone is (603) 722-0189, available 24/7 for voice mail messages.
Although the best way to reach us is via email, you can use the Google voice widget below to the right for a free phone call. During this busy season, we’ll return phone calls as time permits.
Did you know...
Pickling is a global culinary art. If you were to go on an international food-tasting tour, you’d find pickled foods just about everywhere. You might sample kosher cucumber pickles in New York City, chutneys in India, kimchi in Korea, miso pickles in Japan, salted duck eggs in China, pickled herring in Scandinavia, corned beef in Ireland, salsas in Mexico, pickled pigs feet in the southern United States, and much, much more.
—Science of Cooking, Pickles
Your website is just incredible. Easy to follow and lots of info. Can’t wait to try out your Pickl-it jars. I’ve made many lactic acid pickles, always a struggle to keep air & the wrong beasties out.
—Mary C, Buena Vista, Colorado