Frequently Asked Questions
While our Shopping Cart is under maintanance, we still offer orders via email or phone and can take payment via credit-card (phone), paypal, or personal check.
TO ORDER: Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information –
- Name, address, city, zip and phone number
- Names and quantity of the items you wish to purchase
- Any other special ordering or delivery instructions, including any special instructions
- Please tell us if the shipment will be delivered to a home or business
- If you want the Pickl-It sent to an address other than your own (e.g., a present for another person), please include the “Ship To” name, address, and phone number
We will create and send you an email-invoice.
If your payment preference is credit card, we can call you for payment when we are processing your email order. Or, if you would like additional assistance in ordering, give us a call at 603 722-0189. DO NOT SEND credit card information email.
PHONE & EMAIL PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PayPal – We’ll send you an invoice with a PayPal link.
- Personal Checks – USPS a personal check or money order to us at the address listed on the invoice we’ll email to you.
- Credit Cards – We accept all major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa and American Express. do not send credit card by email just give us a call at 603 722-0189!
Pickl-It Phone Number: Our phone is (603) 722-0189, available 24/7 for voice mail messages.
Although the best way to reach us is via email, you can use the Google voice widget below to the right for a free phone call. During this busy season, we’ll return phone calls as time permits.
Did you know...
The Ancient Greeks were well-acquainted with “salinae” – salt – obtaining it from inland lakes, natural springs, brine pits or coastal areas where the sun dried it out of the sea-water. – Pliny
—Salt & Ancient Greeks
I regret to inform you that I am completely out of Pickl-It pickled cucumbers.
A liter and a half would normally last two days, but I rationed them, making them last longer. And now they are gone...
Your book MUST feature the absolute miracle that Pickl-It pickles are. I
attribute them to exceptional positive changes not gotten from
any other fermentation system.
Must go. Checking myself in to a sanitorium for pickle-withdrawal.
—Patrick J, Indiana