- We do NOT collect information on consumers who browse our web pages. Any browser cookies are set only for anonymous website statistics information.
- We will not retain your contact information or send out any unsolicited emails. The only emails you will receive from us are in response to purchase transactions, support requests, or if you requested (opt-in) to be on one of our mailing lists.
- If at anytime you wish to stop receiving emails from us, please inform us by sending an email via our contact form or our email address at the bottom of this policy.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies or allow 3rd party advertising on our site.
- We will never provide your contact information to any 3rd parties and will not allow 3rd parties to contact you, unless you specifically request such contact.
- All eCommerce transaction are handled by secure third-party payment providers (e.g. Google or PayPal) via their secure websites. We NEVER receive or retain your credit card information, therefore your credit-card information cannot be compromised on our servers.
We can be reached via our contact form or via e-mail: info ‘at’ pickl-it ‘dot’ com
Did you know...
Cauliflower stalks are fermented to produce achar tandal in India.
We managed to let our Pickl-It pepper mash go for 1 year & 8 days but we were frothing at the mouth & had to dive in. The earth moooooved at first bite! The taste buds exploded into exuberant happy dances. Our senses reeled with gustatory joys. Now, it is pepper mash on EVERYTHING . Yuuuum!!!!!!!!!! TikiBlu has just SWOONED!!!
—TikiBlu H. - Washington