Frequently Asked Questions
While our Shopping Cart is under maintanance, we still offer orders via email or phone and can take payment via credit-card (phone), paypal, or personal check.
TO ORDER: Please email your order to email@example.com and include the following information –
- Name, address, city, zip and phone number
- Names and quantity of the items you wish to purchase
- Any other special ordering or delivery instructions, including any special instructions
- Please tell us if the shipment will be delivered to a home or business
- If you want the Pickl-It sent to an address other than your own (e.g., a present for another person), please include the “Ship To” name, address, and phone number
We will create and send you an email-invoice.
If your payment preference is credit card, we can call you for payment when we are processing your email order. Or, if you would like additional assistance in ordering, give us a call at 603 722-0189. DO NOT SEND credit card information email.
PHONE & EMAIL PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PayPal – We’ll send you an invoice with a PayPal link.
- Personal Checks – USPS a personal check or money order to us at the address listed on the invoice we’ll email to you.
- Credit Cards – We accept all major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa and American Express. do not send credit card by email just give us a call at 603 722-0189!
Pickl-It Phone Number: Our phone is (603) 722-0189, available 24/7 for voice mail messages.
Although the best way to reach us is via email, you can use the Google voice widget below to the right for a free phone call. During this busy season, we’ll return phone calls as time permits.
Did you know...
Numbers 11:5 ““We remember the fish which we used to eat free in Egypt, the cucumbers and the melons and the leeks and the onions and the garlic…”. The Hebrew word for cucumber is “kishshuim“.
—Cucumbers In the Bible
I have several of your jars (1.5-3 liter) and I use them regularly. They make the best kraut ever! I just started 3 new batches, one straight up, one with ginger and garlic, one with garlic and dill. I really love your product!
—Mark E. Clark