Frequently Asked Questions
While our Shopping Cart is under maintanance, we still offer orders via email or phone and can take payment via credit-card (phone), paypal, or personal check.
TO ORDER: Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information –
- Name, address, city, zip and phone number
- Names and quantity of the items you wish to purchase
- Any other special ordering or delivery instructions, including any special instructions
- Please tell us if the shipment will be delivered to a home or business
- If you want the Pickl-It sent to an address other than your own (e.g., a present for another person), please include the “Ship To” name, address, and phone number
We will create and send you an email-invoice.
If your payment preference is credit card, we can call you for payment when we are processing your email order. Or, if you would like additional assistance in ordering, give us a call at 603 722-0189. DO NOT SEND credit card information email.
PHONE & EMAIL PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- PayPal – We’ll send you an invoice with a PayPal link.
- Personal Checks – USPS a personal check or money order to us at the address listed on the invoice we’ll email to you.
- Credit Cards – We accept all major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa and American Express. do not send credit card by email just give us a call at 603 722-0189!
Pickl-It Phone Number: Our phone is (603) 722-0189, available 24/7 for voice mail messages.
Although the best way to reach us is via email, you can use the Google voice widget below to the right for a free phone call. During this busy season, we’ll return phone calls as time permits.
Did you know...
The medicinal use of cultured and fermented foods dates back thousands of years.
I make old-fashioned pickles, the same way my mother did. I’m even using her old crocks. A friend, who doesn’t even like to cook, like I do, showed me your Pickl-It. At first, I thought it was for only beginners, and had nothing to offer me. But she’d made pickled broccoli, green beans, and I guess even some pepper mash that you told her about. I tried some of it, and it had a nice, clean, fresh taste. Where can I order a Pickl-It for myself?